The Family

The Family

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I Leave Tomorrow!

I am so excited to say that I am leaving tomorrow to go get Gideon!  It feels surreal to say that really.  It seems like forever ago that I got to meet him for the first time, yet in some ways it just feels like yesterday. 

I can't wait to be back there with him, but I also cannot wait for the trip to be over.  I keep struggling with thinking that I probably won't be back to China for a really long time, if ever, and I get a second chance to go back now, so I need to make the most of it..... and then thinking that I just want the time there to fly by so I can get back on the plane with him and bring him HOME

I can't wait to see the look on my husband's face when he sees him for the first time.
I can't wait to see my other children's faces when they meet him.
I just can't wait!

Please, please, please pray for both of us on this trip.  Pray that our flights will be safe and that all will go according to plan.  I just don't think I can handle any more hiccups.  I just really want smooth sailing from here on for this trip.  No surprises.

I hope that I can make posts to this blog while I am there.  Last time however I couldn't so I emailed my posts to my husband and he put them on here for me.  I will try to keep everyone updated on our journey.

China here I come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment