The Family

The Family

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Last Mother's day I was at home dreaming about my children across the ocean... Waiting for me. This Mother's Day, I am here across that ocean and thinking of my children back home.. Waiting for me to return. I am a very blessed mommy today. These children that have been a part of my heart for over a year are finally mine, and Gotcha Day is looming on the horizon. I am so thankful. To all the moms out there, I hope you have had a wonderful day filled with joy, love, and many hugs and kisses today! Appreciate these times because they are fleeting. Though being a mother is one of the most difficult jobs on this planet,cherish it. It is also the best job and ultimately the most rewarding. I thank God for allowing me to be a mother to,now, 8 amazing blessings. I don't know how He ever thought me worthy enough, but I cherish that role of mom and hope that despite my weaknesses and failings, that He is pleased with the job I am doing so far. Thank you to my spectacular and sweet children for making it easy.... Most of the time. ;) I love you more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment