The Family

The Family

Monday, September 26, 2011

Makes It ALL Worth While.....

The following is a letter my 10 year old daughter Georgia just presented to me as she headed upstairs to bed.  Just makes my heart melt, gets me teary eyed, and makes me happy to know I must be doing something right.

Dear Mommy,
I love you so much it's unbelievable. 
Thank you for giving us an education.
You are the best mom I will ever have.
I am so glad you love adopting and having a great love for orphans.
                                                    
                                                                Love, Georgia


MOMS

Moms are the best
Over and over they do things for us,
Mighty to carry the laundry
My best helper is Mom.
You are the best Mom of them all.


Love you so much and rember (remember) that!!!  :)

Georgia

That's my baby.  Just one of 6, almost 8, reasons that make it all worth while every day.
Enough said   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment