The Family

The Family

Monday, September 5, 2011

EEeeeeK! New Family Photos Taken Today!! :)

Well, we have FINALLY gotten some new family photos done and boy has it been a long time!  I am so grateful to Jennifer Sides at Four Sides Photography here in NC for the fabulous job she and her assistant did today with our crazy brood, despite a raging downpour and tornado warnings.  Yes.  I said tornado.

But did we let a little smidgen of bad weather deter us???  Oh no!  Pictures had been planned and pictures we were going to take.  No matter what!!

Take a look at the little sampling she just sent me.  I think we did pretty well despite the weather!

And................... if you live anywhere in the Charlotte, NC area, I highly suggest you "friend" dear Ms Jen on Facebook on her Four Sides Photography page and take a look at some of her other work.  Quite beautiful!  Or, you can look her up on her website too ~
http://www.foursides-photography.com/

Soooooooo......... here ya go!  A little sneak peek!! 











2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!!!!!!! I Love Every One!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics!!
    hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete