The Family

The Family

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Just Opened It Back Up!

Hi Everyone!  Just wanted you to know that I have now opened my blog back up to all readers.  The previous threat has now passed, and I think we are good!

Have still been waiting for news on when we can travel.  For those who don't know, our dossier had to be completely re-submitted to our children's country for review because one paper had expired.  Yuck.

So, they will start to submit dossiers again next week, and hopefully ours will be one of the first in the batch!  Praying for a quick travel date thereafter.

Not much else to report-- just homeschooling, and waiting.  Everyone else here is good. Hope they are in your neck of the woods also!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I was hoping you'd open back up before you travel! I can't wait to follow your journey to M & C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you opened it back up. I was afraid I was going to miss seeing little Masha when you got to see her for the first time. I have waited and prayed with you for her. It seems to have taken so long! I know it must be that way for you as well. Praying that it is all moving along now and I can see that sweet face I've been waiting and praying so long for. God bless you on your journey.

    ReplyDelete