The Family

The Family

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!

Well here we are, at the end of another year, and preparing for yet another Christmas holiday!  This year, Christmas will be even happier, livelier, jollier and more full of merriment now that ALL of our sweet children are HOME!!

At some point I promise, I will get around to sharing the pictures I have of their arrival home just about two weeks ago, and the days that followed, but for now I just wanted to post a few pictures of our gang, and wish everyone a very happy, healthy and blessed Christmas!

Decorating the tree!

She was so enthralled by the lights!  She just kept saying "wow.  wow."  while we were putting them up.  :)

Photo bomb by Evan!

Helping me make Christmas goodies


Snuggling with Alice

Aren't we cute in our Christmas outfits!?

Mine has my name on it!

All my dapper young men


Merry Christmas from our family to yours!


I hope that the following days are filled with love and joy for your family.  I know we have had many friends who have had recent tragedies in their lives and as we think of them and pray for them at this time of year we are reminded of how precious our time together is, and how it should never be taken for granted.

So MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!  Have a cup of cider for me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment